- Open Age Members News Letter
- Open Age Social Influencers
- 'We Begin Again' National Theatre Performance
- 12 Days of Christmas
- Cook Book - Have a look!
- Dance-a-thon. A Silver Sunday 2020 Event
- How to Age Joyfully
- Open Age Art Competition April 2021
- International Day of Older Persons 1 October
- Lockdown Art Stories
- Lockdown Poetry
- Lockdown Project in Community Enterprise
- Lockdown_Keeping Busy
- Look Who's Done It! The Open Age Mile
- Men's Space
- Mental Health & Better Health Intertwined
- My Art for the NHS
- Open Age Members get Zooming!
- Open Age Writing Competition - A letter to yourself, one year ago
- Post "Lockdown" Dreams Anyone?
- Remembrance Sunday - Your Stories
- SouthWestFest 2021
- Volunteers' Week 2020
- Boost your Immunity this winter November 2021
- Earls Court Community Fund
- London Freemasons contribution to Open Age
- London Sport Awards
- Mayor of London Awards
- OneYou Westminster Awards
- Open Age Saatchi Exhibition 20th - 24th Feb 23
- Royal Institute of Philosophy
- Self Care Week
- Workshops with Ribba
- “Online Group Activities For Older People: Learning from Lockdown and Beyond”
Open Age Members' News Letter
Greetings! Since the lockdown, the Open Age Members’ Newsletter previously published three times a year is back twice yearly – in May and November. It can be read on this website, or you may receive it as an email. CLICK THE LOGO SHOWN BELOW to view the most recent issue.
A few hard copies are available in centres, but if you have access to a printer, you can print off your own copy. Instead of New Horizons only, the newsletter is now aimed at all Open Age members and welcomes contributions from all sources.
The newsletter is written, edited, designed and distributed by members, volunteers and staff of Open Age. Please send in your news to firstname.lastname@example.org and it will be passed on to the editor Kay Shelley for possible inclusion in the next issue.
CLICK THE ICON BELOW TO SEE OUR LATEST NEWSLETTER
For our previous Members newsletters see below:
For our previous New Horizon newsletters see below:
Working in Partnership
Open Age Charity Wins Major Sport Award for Innovative Physical Activities During Covid-19
Donate with peace of mind,
Online payments to Open Age are processed by CAF - Charities Aid Foundation - which is a charity itself that supports other charities with banking, fundraising and lots more. It is safe to make a donation to Open Age using our donate buttons, powered by CAF.,