Open Age’s Work Routes 50+ supports local jobseekers to find sustainable employment. We offer free, confidential advice and job brokerage for unemployed people over the age of 50 who live in RBKC, Westminster, and Hammersmith & Fulham.
What we offer:
- One-to-one guidance to create an Work Ready Action Plan
- High quality skills training through our seminars
- Support with job search/applications at our Work Club
- Volunteer opportunities as a first step back into work
- Creating a professional CV and accessing targeted Job Boards
- Matching work ready clients to local employers
- Interview preparation including mock interviews with feedback
- Targeted financial help with the cost of entering work
- In-work support for the first six months of employment
For advice on eligibility please call our office on 020 3713 8735 or contact us via e-mail:
Mary Waterman: firstname.lastname@example.org
(work mobile: 07766752093)
Natalie Simms: email@example.com
(work mobile: 07799353945)
Our opening hours are 9.00 a.m. – 5.00 p.m. Monday – Thursday
If you would like to access a downloadable copy of our Statement of Services click here. If you would like to access our complaints policy, please click here.
This service is currently co-financed by the Department for Work and Pensions and the European Social Fund through our Work Routes 50+ affiliation with Reed in Partnership.