Professional Job Seekers Seminar
10am - 1pm, Wed 11th July 2018
Key themes explored in this half-day seminar:
· Exploring the 10 best websites for professionals
· Secs in the City – how to use this site
· 5 key steps to developing a profile on LinkedIn
· Pros and cons of agencies/ applying directly
Over 50s Rock Seminar
10.00am - 1.00pm, Wed 18th July 2018
Exploring self-employment & business start-ups
· Do you have strong work sector skills/experience?
· Do you have marketable transferable skills?
Come explore your options with us!
Kick Start Your Career
10am - 12pm, Wed 1st – Wed 25th August 2018
Key themes explored over four seminars:
· What are your qualities, skills and experience?
· What Employers are looking for?
· Highlighting your unique selling points
· Managing change - the transition from benefits to work
Courses Starting September 2018 – Thursday afternoons (dates and times TBC)
Basic IT for Employment – six two hour sessions covering e-mail and internet
Microsoft Office Applications – six two hour sessions on Word, Excel, Power Point and internet
Venues: all Seminars are at our Positive Age Centre in Dalgarno Way, W10 5JN
IT courses at St Charles Centre for Health & Wellbeing, Exmoor Street, W10 6DZ