Open Age’s Work Routes 50+ supports local jobseekers to find sustainable employment. We offer free, confidential advice and job brokerage for unemployed people over the age of 50 who live in RBKC, Westminster, and Hammersmith & Fulham.
What we offer:
- One-to-one guidance to create an Work Ready Action Plan
- High quality skills training through our seminars
- Support with job search/applications at our Work Club
- Volunteer opportunities as a first step back into work
- Creating a professional CV and accessing targeted Job Boards
- Matching work ready clients to local employers
- Interview preparation including mock interviews with feedback
- Targeted financial help with the cost of entering work
- In-work support for the first six months of employment
For advice on eligibility please contact Mary Waterman, Employment Manager on 07766752093 or call our Office on 020 8960 4853 or contact us via e-mail:
Mary Waterman: firstname.lastname@example.org
Diana Yansen: email@example.com
Our opening hours are 9.00 a.m. – 5.00 p.m. Monday – Thursday
If you would like to access a downloadable copy of our Statement of Services click here.
This service is currently co-financed by the Department for Work and Pensions and the European Social Fund through our Work Routes 50+ affiliation with Reed in Partnership.